Marina Bay Watch Company has been providing Tudor watch repair and Tudor watch service for over 25 years in Marina del Rey, California. We provide extensive service and repair on Tudor timepieces including on: mechanical wind, self winding, and quartz watches.
Tudor produced their first official timepiece to the world in 1946 after the Second World War. The French Navy used Tudor as their official diving watch. And recently Tudor created a watch called the Fast Rider that holds the official title "Timing Partner" for the Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati. Tudor watches are excellent for those who desire the status, quality, and reliabilty without paying the heightened price of its sister company.
Tudor Watch Repair Services Provided:
Tudor repairs and Tudor services offered by our company include full overhauls on mechanical wind and self winding movements, battery replacement, crystal replacements, crown replacements, dial refinishes, case and band refinishing, band repair, band sizing, clasp repair, clasp replacement, and many other services.
The steps involved in a Tudor service & repair are as followed (this includes vintage and antique Tudor repair as well),
- Complete dismantling of the watch and movement followed by careful inspection of all components
- Cleaning and repair of worn or damaged movement parts
- Mainspring replacement
- Reassembly of the movement, oiling of the jewels, and calibration of timing mechanism
- crown & tube repair or replacement if necessary
- Replacement of case back gaskets
- Polishing & refinishing of the case & bracelet, unless otherwise instructed
- Rigorous quality control over a period of 72 hours, including timekeeping, water resistance test to factory specifications, and visual inspection
- One-year service guarantee
- Band repair or replacement
- Crystal replacement or polishing
- Dial cleaning and repair
- Clasp repair or replacement