Experts in Antique Pocket Watch Repair and Antique Pocket Watch Service in Marina Del Rey!
Pocket Watches are historically treasured for their sentimental value. Many of us have often seen our grandfather's Waltham pocket watch laying around or purchased one from our favorite antique store. Regardless of the history, we can service your antique pocket watch and restore it back to life!
Call us at
Some of the Antique Pocket Watches we repair and Service are Hamilton, Omega, Waltham, Tissot, Illinois, Elgin, and many more.
Our Specialty in Antique Pocket Watch Repair is in complete overhauls and pocket watch movement restoration. Our procedure in Antique Pocket Watch Repair is to check your mainspring, hairspring, or balance staff that these parts are functioning properly. Then we completely disassemble the mechanism and diagnose any other problems. Each gear in the mechanism is individually cleaned and oiled using only the highest quality of synthetic lubricants and oils. After this is complete, your Pocket Watch is calibrated and timed with State of the Art timing machines. Every case is completely polished and ultrasonically cleaned to look like the watches Original Factory Specifications. When we are finished, your pocket watch movement will be restored to their original factory condition and be running for many years after.
Detailed breakdown in a Pocket Watch Repair and a Pocket Watch Service
- Complete dismantling of your pocket watch and movement followed by careful inspection of all components
- Cleaning and repair of worn movement parts, as needed
- Reassembly of movement, oiling of jewels, and calibration of timing mechanism
- mainspring, hairspring, or balance staff repair
- crystal polishing or replacement
- Polishing & refinishing of case
quality control during 72 hours, including timekeeping
- Dial Refinishing (available at request)
- 1 year warranty SATISFACTION GUARANTEED