We are experts in repairs and service on Concord watches. We take pride in your Concord watch and we always make sure with every cleaning that your repair meets Factory Specifications. Even if you just need a simple battery change and waterproofing for your Concord we can assist you. Replacing a battery on a Concord watch is an easy task for our experts and we maintain all the right equipment to allow us to provide you with this service.
One important factor in maintaining your quartz, mechanical wind, or self winding Concord watch is assuring that all the gaskets are not broken or dried up to assure yourself that your Concord Watch will not leak from exposure to water. It is critical that your watch passes our water test to avoid any future water damage.
Service and upkeep on your new or vintage Concord is a critical part of maintaining your watch properly.
Other Concord repairs and services offered by our company include full overhauls on mechanical wind and self winding movements, watch batteries, crystal replacements, crown replacements, dial refinishes, case and band refinishing, band repair, band sizing, clasp repair, clasp replacement, and many other services.
The steps involved in our Concord Repairs & Concord Services are as follows (this includes antique Concord repair as well),
- Complete dismantling of the watch and movement followed by careful inspection of all components
- Cleaning and repair of worn or damaged movement parts
- Reassembly of the movement, oiling of the jewels, and calibration of timing mechanism
- crown & tube repair, if necessary
- Replacement of case back gaskets
- Polishing & refinishing of the case & bracelet, unless otherwise instructed
- Rigorous quality control over a period of 72 hours, including timekeeping, water resistance test to factory specifications, and visual inspection
- One-year service guarantee
All Concord Repairs and Concord Services include a 1 year warranty and it is recommended to service your Concord watch every 2-3 years.