We are an Authorized Dealer for Citizen Watches and have been providing service and repair for over 20 years in Marina Del Rey, California.
Replacing your battery on your Citizen watch has never been so simple. Our company provides battery replacement and factory sealing with same day service. We have all the state of the art equipment to properly replace your battery and reseal it to Citizen factory specifications for water resistance. For more information on Replacing Batteries on Water Resistant Watches
Service up keep on your new or vintage Citizen is very critical in maintaining your watch properly.
Our repair facility for Citizen specializes in complete overhauls on mechanical wind, self winding, quartz, and Eco-Drive movements. We also provide battery replacement, rechargeable battery replacement (lithium ion), crystal replacements, crown replacements, dial refinishes, case and band refinishing, band repair, band replacement, band sizing, band polishing, clasp repair, clasp replacement, and many other services to repair your Citizen watch.
Steps in a Citizen Repair & Citizen Service are as followed:
- Complete dismantling of watch and movement followed by careful inspection of all components
- Cleaning and repair of worn or damaged movement parts
- Mainspring replacement if necessary
- Reassembly of movement, oiling of jewels, and calibration of timing mechanism
- crown & tube repair, if necessary
- Replacement case back gaskets
- Polishing & refinishing of case & bracelet, unless otherwise instructed
- Rigorous quality control during 72 hours, including timekeeping, water resistance test to factory specifications, and visual inspection
- One-year service guarantee
All Citizen Services and repairs include a 1 year warranty and it is recommended to service your watch every 2-3 years.
Trust our experts on any of your service and repair needs for your Citizen Watch.