Experts in Bulova Watch Repairs and Bulova Watch Servicing. We take pride in your Bulova timepiece and we always make sure with every service that your repair meets Factory Specifications. Even if you just need a simple Bulova battery change and waterproofing we can assist you. Here at Marina Bay Watch Co. we are experts in even changing your batteries on your Bulova. Replacing a Bulova Battery requires special tools to open the case back and the right equipment to maintain your watches water resistance.
One important factor in cleaning & maintaining your quartz, mechanical wind, or self winding Bulova watch is assuring that all your gaskets are not broken or dried up to assure yourself that your Bulova will not leak from even slight moisture. It is very critical that your watch passes water test to avoid any future water damage.
Service up keep on your new or vintage Bulova is very critical in maintaining your watch properly.
Other Bulova Watch Repairs and Services offered by our company are:
Full Overhauls on Mechanical wind and Self Winding movements, watch batteries, crystal replacements, crown replacements, dial refinishes, case and band refinishing, band repair, band sizing, clasp repair, clasp replacement, and many other services.
Steps in a Bulova Repair & Bulova Service are as followed:
- Complete dismantling of watch and movement followed by careful inspection of all components
- Cleaning and repair of worn or damaged movement parts
- Reassembly of movement, oiling of jewels, and calibration of timing mechanism
- crown & tube repair, if necessary
- Replacement case back gaskets
- Polishing & refinishing of case & bracelet, unless otherwise instructed
- Rigorous quality control during 72 hours, including timekeeping, water resistance test to factory specifications, and visual inspection
- One-year service guarantee
All Bulova Repairs and Bulova Services include a 1 year warranty and it is recommended to service your Bulova watch every 2-3 years.
Bulova Batteries all come with a one year warranty.