Marina Bay Watch Company proudly provides quality service and repair for Baume & Mercier Watches. Our comapany has been providing Baume & Mercier servicing for over 20 years in Marina Del Rey, California.
We take pride in servicing your Baume & Mercier regardless of if it is new or if it is an antique, and we always make sure with every cleaning that your repair meets Baume & Mercier Factory Specifications. Even if you just need a simple Baume & Mercier battery change and waterproofing we can assist you. Here at Marina Bay Watch Co. we are experts at changing the batteries on your Baume & Mercier watch. Replacing a Baume & Mercier Battery requires special tools to open the back and the right equipment to maintain your watch's water resistance.
One important factor in cleaning & maintaining your quartz, mechanical wind, or self winding Baume & Mercier watch is assuring that all your gaskets are in good repair and not dried out to assure yourself that your Baume & Mercier Watch will not leak from even slight moisture. It is very critical that your watch passes our water test to avoid any future water damage.
Service and upkeep on your new or vintage Baume & Mercier is a critical part of maintaining your watch properly.
Other Baume & Mercier repairs and services offered by our company include full overhauls on mechanical wind and self winding movements, watch batteries, crystal replacements, crown replacements, dial refinishes, case and band refinishing, band repair, band sizing, clasp repair, clasp replacement, and many other services.
The steps involved in our Baume & Mercier Repairs & Baume & Mercier Services are as follows (this includes antique Baume & Mercier repair as well),
- Complete dismantling of the watch and movement followed by careful inspection of all components
- Cleaning and repair of worn or damaged movement parts
- Reassembly of the movement, oiling of the jewels, and calibration of timing mechanism
- crown & tube repair, if necessary
- Replacement of case back gaskets
- Polishing & refinishing of the case & bracelet, unless otherwise instructed
- Rigorous quality control over a period of 72 hours, including timekeeping, water resistance test to factory specifications, and visual inspection
- One-year service guarantee
All Baume & Mercier Repairs and Baume & Mercier Services include a 1 year warranty and it is recommended to service your Baume & Mercier watch every 2-3 years.
Baume & Mercier Batteries all come with a one year warranty.