All watches need maintenance from time to time, and we know that looking for the right place to repair your valued timepieces can be stressful.
For over twenty years, a long line of customers have trusted Marina Bay Watch Company in Marina Del Rey with all of their watch repairs, restorations and cleanings.
You won’t find a better watch service center in the Greater Metropolitan Area of Los Angeles with our level of quality, knowledge and professionalism.
Why We’re The Best
- High-quality repairs and restorations. We take pride in our work, and when it comes to your watch, we accept nothing less than sending you home with a perfectly functioning timepiece.
Our years of experience and cutting-edge technology ensure that you’ll get the best quality repairs every time.
- Honest, professional and helpful service. We value our customers, and we make certain that every person who walks through our door gets the service and quality they deserve.
- Experienced in luxury watches. We proudly service all major Swiss watch brands including Baume & Mercier, Breitling, Cartier, Ebel, Omega, Rolex, TAG Heuer and many others.
- Fast turnaround times. All watches are serviced on-site—quickly and efficiently. No more waiting on long lead times from other shops.
- Affordable services. We think you’ll agree that our prices can’t be beat.
- Exceptional reputation. Our high number of repeat customers and five-star reviews speak for themselves.
Services We Offer:
- Fixes and repairs. If your watch is running slow or fast, or stopped working altogether, we can fix it. Bring your watch in to our Marina Del Rey store today and our experts will diagnose the problem free of charge.
- Band replacement. We carry a large selection of bands to choose from, and we’ll resize your watch for you while you wait.
- Complete overhaul. Our watchmakers will disassemble your watch and thoroughly clean every part and mechanical gear. We offer complete overhauls on wind-up watches, self-winding watches, chronograph watches (such as Valjoux 7750), and quartz watches.
After your complete overhaul, we will do thorough timekeeping adjustments with 96 hours of quality control to ensure your watch is timed perfectly. Your watch case and band will then be meticulously refinished and restored to like-new condition.
- Wind-up and self-winding watches. Our watchmakers have the experience and knowledge to diagnose and fix any of your mechanical watches.
- Antique watches and vintages watches. We specialize in fixing older watches that other shops refuse to touch.
- Pocket watch preventative maintenance
- Stem and/or crown replacement
- Replace broken or cracked crystal
- Movement overhaul and cleaning
- Movement replacement
- Dial and hand refinishing
- Dial feet soldering
- Dial lume paint
- Gasket replacement
- Bracelet sizing, adjust and install
- Bracelet clasp repair or replacement
- Band and strap replacement
- Polishing and refinishing
- Battery replacement (while you wait)
- Water Testing
- And even more…